The Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan informs that on October 29 at 15:00 on the single educational platform "Agropolya" the next free webinar on the course "Accounting in agricultural cooperation" will take place.
During the webinar, Albert Iskhakov, Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing of the Institute of Economics, Kazan State Agrarian University, will tell:
• why it is important to properly maintain accounting and management records in cooperatives;
• what are the tools for keeping records;
• how it contributes to the development of the company.
To participate in the training, you must register on the Agropolya portal or call the toll-free number: 88005502441.
For communication with AGROONLINE:
- Chatbot on the website https://sschool.agropoliya.ru/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will allow participants to view past seminars, as well as ask questions during a training.
Subscribe to the @agro__online account, and stay up to date with all the news in the field of education.